Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Raccoon in my Back Yard


The "Neighborhood Raccoon," visits the trash cans, in the back of my house, almost every night! This animal is obviously Italian! He will do anything for some Ravioli, or Manacotti. The "Village Raccoon" weighs about fifty pounds, but don't let his small size fool you! I have personally seen him perform tasks that were truly amazing!
.
The local Raccoon is bringing me to the verge of poverty.
As soon as I buy a new Trash Can, the local Raccoon will attempt to pull the cover off of this new container. When all else fails, Mr Raccoon will eat a hole through the cover of the Can, so that he can get his very delicious morsel of Italian Food. I don't blame him! I am now on my Fourth Trash Can, and I am now considering buying a Trash Can that is made of Kevlar; the same material that is used in Bullet Proof Vests!
.
Just when I started to feel that I could somehow co-exist with our nocturnal visitor, I read an article that made my hair stand on end! It appears that our neighbors from the Eastern Towns of Southampton and Hampton Bays have a resident Raccoon of their own! Unlike the "Patchogue Village Raccoon," the "Southampton Raccoon," weighs One Hundred and Fifty Pounds, and has demonstrated that he can bend steel bars with his bare hands!
.
You must read the article about "Southampton's "Godzilla Raccoon!"
(Please click the link below) (Second article down!)
http://www.danshamptons.com/content/danspapers/issue43_2008/06.html

Rumor is that the Southampton "Godzilla Raccoon," actually originates from Maranello Italy, home of the Farrari Sports Car Manufacturing Company. My only fear is that this Raccoon may gnaw a hole, through the Hood of my car, and eat my Automobile Engine!



Our thanks to Google, and Blogger for Hosting our site!

No comments:

Post a Comment


1. Click the "Anonymous Box" first.
2. Write your comment.
3. "Click" the "Publish Your Comment," Box.