Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa is Getting Ready for Christmas
Santa is working very hard making toys for children of all ages. The children always get toys from Santa, but as I have been told Santa may also give a few toys to adults. With this in mind I would like to ask Santa for a new GPS. Hope Santa is reading this article!


I have been searching the Internet for a webcam video stream, of Santa's workshop; in spite of my extensive research I was not able to find a live Web Video Stream of Santa's Workshop. I guess that the location is secret, and Santa is very busy.


I did hear of a few people that are currently on the north pole, that are trying to take a video of Santa using an Internet Web Cam, but they have been unable to find the secret location of Santa's workshop. Keep watching this site; if the videographers at the North Pole manage to find Santa's Workshop, I will provide the link.


When I was young boy, I was never able to get information about Santa, because the internet did not exist. A company that normally sells security cameras, set up a camera outside of the "Santa Clause Office," in Finland. It is this office and the United States Postal Service that sorts and directs all of the mail that is sent to Santa. I would not guarantee that Santa could be at this location, but it is possible! Please let us know if you actually get a glimpse of Santa Clause!


(Please left click the link below this line)


http://www.ustream.tv/channel/santaclauslive-outside-cam


I was able to find a live Video feed of the barn where Santa keeps his Reindeers. I believe that Santa feeds his Reindeer twice a day, at 10 AM EST and 5 PM EST. I have not seen Santa yet but I will keep looking.


(Please left click the link below this line to view the Reindeer)


http://reindeercam.com/


This is a very important issue to many people, so we should all share our information about possible sightings of Santa! Please report any sighting of Santa Clause in the Comments box!


Merry Christmas everybody!







Comments? (Left click "Comments," below)
*
Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment


1. Click the "Anonymous Box" first.
2. Write your comment.
3. "Click" the "Publish Your Comment," Box.