Thursday, February 26, 2015


Groundhog Causes Multiple Snowstorms
Ben Vitale
 
 
Groundhog Day was Feb. 2, 2015… The groundhog saw his shadowand gave us six more weeks of winter… Unfortunately something went wrong! The groundhog was supposed to stay in his hole until spring but for some reason the Groundhog did indeed leave his “Hole” prematurely; see the photo!

I am speculating that the fumes from my wife’s wonderful cooking may have attracted the Groundhog, and caused him to leave his hole prematurely! My wife was preparing a complete Italian dinner in our kitchen and was also using the kitchen vent fan to clear smoke from a frying pan; this may have caused the problem! I am convinced that the smell from the Italian food saturated the outside air! What Groundhog in his right mind would stay in his subterranean home, when scraps from a delicious Italian meal, would soon be available in the local garbage can! LOL  

I would guess that the Groundhog was indeed responsible for three or four snowstorms that we did not need or want! After I identified the problem I put the Groundhog in a cage and sent him to my brother in Fort Lauderdale Florida! At this time of the year, if this Groundhog sees his shadow, Florida will get six more weeks of lovely balmy weather! LOL
My brother will send the Groundhog back to me next winter; but I will make sure to vent the Kitchen fan on the other side of my house! LOL!


Have you seen a Groundhog on your property?

Comments? (Left click "Comments," below) * Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment


1. Click the "Anonymous Box" first.
2. Write your comment.
3. "Click" the "Publish Your Comment," Box.