Tuesday, July 07, 2015


UFOs Spotted over long island
Ben Vitale



















On the evening of July 4, 2015 fireworks were being set off at many locations along the south shore of Long Island. While everyone was looking toward the sky at the fireworks, ominous glowing objects were slowly moving across the sky! The UFOs were first seen in Center Moriches, NY, moving in a westerly direction. Hey… This is fun! LOL! Aliens from another planet are enjoying our fireworks! LOL! I was hoping that I would see Captain Kirk from the starship enterprise, but that didn’t happen. See link at bottom of this article.
Unfortunately I am forced to turn the controls on my Time Machine back to the year 2015! Oh what a “bore!” LOL! Two of the UFOs flew over my head, and I was able to see what looked like a flame coming from the underside of each UFO! The flame that was coming out of the booster rockets looked more like the flame that you would get from a cigarette lighter! Hummm! Oh well! It is not a Romulan space ship! I am totally crushed! The UFO Spacecraft was actually a Sky Lantern! Go to Google and search for “Sky Lantern.” A sky lantern looks like an inverted paper bag that has a fire source burning under it. The heat causes the bag to rise like a Hot Air Balloon. Do not try building one yourself!
It was fun while it lasted! I guess I will have to meet Captain Kirk the next time I use my Time Machine! LOL!

http://www.startrek.com/database_article/james-t-kirk
 
Comments? (Left click "Comments," below) * Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment


1. Click the "Anonymous Box" first.
2. Write your comment.
3. "Click" the "Publish Your Comment," Box.