Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Restaurant Review:
Main Street Cafe Restaurant, Patchogue, NY

During the Christmas season I purchased a few Christmas Presents in Patchogue Village. I suddenly glanced over and saw the Main Street Café Restaurant. As I recalled; I had purchased a Wrap at the location of that store, some five years ago. I decided to walk over to the Main Street Café and have lunch.The store that I remembered was sold to the DeSimone Family, two years ago, who modernized it and transformed it into a delightful Restaurant. They still sold Breakfast and lunch items, such as omelets, wraps, and sandwiches; but it is the Dinner Menu that attracted my attention.

While waiting for my food to be prepared a waitress gave me a menu to read. After reading only five lines from the Dinner Menu, I knew that the Chef “Knew what he was doing,” and the food had to be delicious! Coming from a family of “world class cooks,” it didn’t take me long to recognize a Gourmet Chef, and a quality restaurant!

The following Saturday night, my wife and I decided to have dinner at the Main Street Café. My wife ordered “Veal Marsala,” and I ordered “Risotto Pescattorre.” The Menu is written in Italian, with the English translation next to the Italian words. We started to eat, and fifteen seconds thereafter, my wife said to me, “I’m glad we came to this restaurant; this food is delicious!” Coming from my wife, this is the biggest complement that a chef could receive. When it comes to culinary issues, my wife is skillfully discerning.

My Risotto Pescattorre, which is Rice and Fish, was equally as delicious. The Risotto was beautifully seasoned, and had a wonderful taste of its own, without the help of the other ingredients; that’s what made it so special! When eating the Risotto Pescattorre, you would get one distinctive taste from the Rice, and another complementary taste from the fish.

Do yourself a favor, bring your wife, family, or girl friend to the Main Street Café Restaurant, and enjoy some really delicious food! If you order soup, try the “Pasta & Fagioli.

Main Street Café Restaurant
30 East Main Street Patchogue, NY, 11772
631 207 6710
www.MainStreetCafeNY.com


davispark2000-manw@yahoo.com

Our thanks to Google, and Blogger for Hosting our site!

No comments:

Post a Comment


1. Click the "Anonymous Box" first.
2. Write your comment.
3. "Click" the "Publish Your Comment," Box.